*white guy shoots up jewish community center*
*kills 3 men*
*member of the kkk*
*yells ‘heil hitler’ before being apprehended by police*
"were still unclear on a motive for the suspect"
just a small town girl. Living in a racist, insensitive, sexist, homophobic world,
i would take the midnight train going anywhere but it isn’t safe for a young woman.
men feel like this too ya know
RIGHT GOD FO RBID WE FORGET THE MEN
just a city boy
here to remind everyone that he exists in case anyone forgot in the few seconds they were paying attention to someone else’s problems
10. How much white are you?
09. I’m part white myself, you know.
08. I learned all your people’s ways in the Boy Scouts.
07. My great-great-grandmother was a full-blooded white American Princess.
06. Funny, you don’t look white.
05. I’m not racist, my best friend is white!
04. Do you live in a covered wagon?
03. What’s the meaning behind the square dance?
02. Can I touch your facial hair?
01. Hey, can I take your picture?
African Women Artists #3: Zanele Muholi
This month, we’re highlighting African women artists who are pushing boundaries in the art scene with their art.
Check out Zanele Muholi, a South African photographer and visual activist, whose work addresses social injustice, LGBTI rights, and stereotypes associated with gender and sexuality.
Read more about Zanele’s past exhibition, Selected Faces, Phases and BeulahsTwitter|Instagram|
Algérie 1969, by Guy Le Querrec
Massive props for First Nations Americans and Canadians for getting #notyourtigerlily rolling on twitter!